• Must be at least 18 years older
• Please allow 48 hours notice when rescheduling.
• Microblading booking fees/payment are not refundable. If you choose to cancel your appointment, you will automatically forfeit your booking fee. A $25.00 charge will be applied for same day cancellation.
• Touch – up needs to be scheduled and completed 4-6 weeks after the first appointment.
• Touch up is crucial as it is the perfecting appointment.
• Please, note additional touch-ups may be needed for oily, problematic skin and for those who do not follow the aftercare instructions. This will be at an additional cost.
Booking Fee (Deposit)
A $100 non-refundable booking fee is required to book your microblading appointment. The fee is 100% NON-refundable and is credited towards your appointment. Please be aware that you will forfeit the fee if you cancel your appointment, no exceptions. If two appointments are missed or canceled, you will not be able to book a third appointment unless the service is pre-paid in full.
We understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise that could force you to reschedule your procedure. Please understand that such changes affect not only Diane, but other clients as well. If you choose to reschedule your appointment, we REQUIRE 48 hours notice otherwise, you will lose your booking fee.
If you choose to NOT reschedule, you will lose your booking fee and any other future appointments will require another $100 fee to secure your appointment.
To avoid unfair delays to other clients, if you are more than 15 minutes late to your scheduled appointment, your procedure will need to be rescheduled and you will lose your booking fee.
No-Calls and No-Shows
If you “no-show” your appointment, you will lose your booking fee, need to pay a late cancellation fee of $100, AND you will not be able to book another appointment without payment in full. If you no-show your complimentary touch-up appointment, you lose it NO EXCEPTIONS.
Results will vary with each individual client and are extremely dependent on how one heals. Successful results are not guaranteed (especially on those with problematic skin) and additional sessions, at an additional charge, may be required to obtain desired results. Although we use premium products and provide quality service, every client heals differently and many factors can lead to varied results. We will not start microblading until you agree on the shape and the color. Please read through our entire FAQ section carefully to see if this procedure will be beneficial to you. All services provided are non-refundable.
Healed results will vary with each individual client and using a pencil or powder may still be needed. We have no control over what occurs during the healing process. Absolutely NO guarantee will be made and additional sessions (charged accordingly) may be required to obtain optimal results. Additional charges will apply.